Caroline County, Maryland • Station Number 400
Help us to continue making a diffe- rence in our community. Please make a donation to
the Ridgely Volunteer Fire Department today.
- Fee: $50.00 per hour from set-up to clean-up, to a maximum of $300.00 per event.
- Security Deposit: Half of the rental fee will be paid and held by the Fire Department as a security deposit, refundable to the renter once the hall is returned to the original condition.
- The hall will not be rented to groups or people that wish to "CHARGE" at the door, or make a profit from the event.
- Renter is responsible for any damages or other cost to the department that is above the amount of the security deposit.
- The Ridgely Volunteer Fire Department maintains the ability to suspend or deny rental to any and all renters or groups without any refund of rental fee.
- The hall will need to be cleaned and made ready for service by 10:00am the following day of an event if the hall was rented for the $300.00 rate.
- Civic Groups, No-Profit groups, and members may not be charged the fee, but are still responsible for any damages to departmental property.